Not only does Ivanhoe Lodge pride itself on quality Masonic ritual work, but in social activity as well. After each Lodge meeting, the brethren gather in the Members’ Lounge for fellowship followed by a Festive Board meal with toasting hosted by the Junior Warden. As well, following that, a few brethren are known to enjoy the evening at a local tavern.
The Lodge also hosts several main events throughout the year at various locations.
- Anniversary Dinner (March, April, or May)
- Summer BBQ, Pub Night, or Golf Tournament (June to August)
- Builders’ Night (September)
- Ladies’ Night Banquet (September, October, or November)
- Installation Banquet (December)